Dasher Technologies is seeking a highly motivated, articulate and organized professional for a Marketing Coordinator role where your primary responsibility will be enabling sales efforts through demand generation programs, marketing campaigns, social media and client events.
Candidate will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work collaboratively to organize and execute all marketing efforts for four Dasher markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with event logistics such as (but not limited to) space/venue, food/drink, transportation, scheduling, etc.
- Prepare event collateral: invites, guest list, name badges, swag, AV set-up, etc.
- Communicate and loop in the correct parties involved for a cohesive and positive end result
- Oversee client events day-of to ensure seamless execution and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Provide support for the team by assisting with administrative tasks like expense reporting and event budgeting
- Manage tradeshow sponsorship organization, collateral and day-of execution
Social Media & Community Engagement
- Manage Dasher’s brand on all channels of social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Manage content and scheduling for Dasher’s external blog to engage clients & prospects
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate leads and brand awareness for Dasher
- Help develop customer testimonial and reference database for case studies, RFP’s and online presence
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, sales and executive teams to qualify content messaging and deliverables
- Oversee lead generation and event campaign development such as list research, content creation, set-up and execution via marketing automation tools
- Manage list uploads and database maintenance in CRM
- Maintain third party lead databases and list pulls for Business Development team
- Manage marketing campaign ROI metrics for MDF related activities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of marketing or sales experience
- Event planning or administrative experience preferred
- Social Media, WordPress and HTML experience preferred
- Adobe products experience preferred (Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Marketing Automation experience preferred (Hubspot or Marketo)
- Strong team player, highly motivated and self-starter
- Good communication skills and resilient attention to detail
- Strong daily time management and the ability to work independently
- Basic sales skills (Prospecting/Qualifying)
- Proficient with standard office applications