We are pleased to invite you to a one-day workshop on Dell EMC VxRail.
The goal of this workshop is to help you understand the fundamentals and advantages of Dell EMC VxRail and VMware vSAN platforms and their key enabling technologies. This course includes hands-on lab exercises using demo pods that have been designed for you to explore VxRail and vSAN management capabilities.
This solutions-oriented training is designed for end-user DC Architects and Senior Engineers who are responsible for developing data center solutions that span compute, network, and storage.
The VxRail Workshop will cover:
• Lesson 1: Hyper-convergence
• Lesson 2: vSAN
• Lesson 3: VxRail Hardware
• Lesson 4: VxRail System Design
• Lesson 5: VxRail Deployment and Operations
• Lab 1: First Build
• Lab 2: Logical and Physical Health
• Lab 3: Cluster Expansion – Scaling Out
• Lab 4: QoS IOPS limit
• Lab 5: Fault Domains
• Lab 6: Erasure Coding
• Lab 7: Snapshot Creation and Management
• Lab 8: Deduplication and Compression