By Scott Ancha, VP Engineering
To address this vulnerability, hardware and software vendors from across the industry, have been working together to publish the appropriate resolutions. Dasher Technologies is working with the manufactures to identify important links and documents designed to simplify the task of mitigating risk from this vulnerability. This includes customer bulletins, service advisories and links to relevant security blogs from various manufactures.
We hope you find this useful and if you have further questions or need support please reach out to us. Stay tuned for updates!
- 2018-02-12: Side-Channel Security Issue: Software Support
- 2018-02-12: Intel Security Center Advisory INTEL-SA-00088
- Intel recommends that customers stop deployment of this microcode patch to avoid introducing unpredictable system behavior: Intel Provides Updated Customer Guidance in Response to Industrywide Microprocessor Vulnerability
- SANS Digital Forensics and Incident Response Blog: Meltdown and Spectre – Enterprise Action Plan
- Download PDF HPE Customer Guidance Pack: Mitigating the industrywide microprocessor vulnerability here.
- Cylance: Risky Business #482 — Meltdown and Spectre coverage without the flappy arms
- Juniper Networks: Meltdown & Spectre: Modern CPU vulnerabilities
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Support Center
- Intel Responds to Security Research Findings
- Facts about The New Security Research Findings and Intel® Products
- An Update on AMD Processor Security
- ARM: Vulnerability of Speculative Processors to Cache Timing Side-Channel Mechanism
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Product Security Vulnerability Alerts
- Intel Security Issue Update: Addressing Reboot Issues
- Reuters: Intel says patches can cause reboot problems in old chips
- HPE Security Bulletin